niedziela, 24 lutego 2013

Quick illustrations



Today I've happily ended these two simple illustrations for the web magazine. The deadline is tomorrow so I needed to hurry my lazy ass up.

The first one is the typical Sleeping Beauty with a little mystery - yes, yes, she's a lesbian and the poor prince doesn't know about that.




And the second one is Death. I didn't want to draw a typical Death with a long coat, skull instead head and the scythe. This is mine own vision from my freak mythodemonology. 
You can compare it with that old crap .


4 komentarze:

  1. No i cieniowanie świetne, jak mówiłam, dupy warte.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Taki komplement dostać, o jeżu malusieńki *.*

      Usuń
  2. Mam głupie wrażenie, że na pierwszym rysunku delikwentce brakuje ręki oO

    OdpowiedzUsuń